Efamatic’s Plasma range now includes a versatile Tube/Pipe Cutting machine
- The Machine has a Hypertherm Powermax 105 Plasma Power supply
- The Machine is controlled with Stepper drives and motors from an Intel Atom Computer
- Servo Motor Option Available
- Linear Guideways and runner blocks are fitted for smooth X axis movement of the carriage
- The pipes rotate on ball carriers which can accommodate different sizes of pipes
- A Stepper motor and gearbox is fitted for A axis rotation.
- The cutting head can swivel vertically for easy loading and unloading.
- A Manual Torch Height Control is fitted to accommodate all pipe sizes
- The headstock height is adjustable by screw for different sizes of pipes and
is assisted by pneumatic cylinder for easy movement.
- The cutting head can manually swivel up to 45 degrees each way for bevel cutting.
- A 10 inch self-centering 3 jaw chuck is fitted to the headstock
- Low cost, Reliable Design
- Manually adjustable head for bevel cutting